- Carefully select and then copy the following command: %windir%\ie8\spuninst\spuninst.exe
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type Cmd.exe, and then press Enter.
- Right-click inside the Cmd.exe window, and then click Paste to paste the command that you copied in step 1.
- Press Enter to uninstall Internet Explorer 8.
- After the program is removed, restart your computer.
Monday, 21 May 2012
To uninstall Internet Explorer 8, follow these steps:
Friday, 11 May 2012
If you have multiple divs stacked on top of each other, and all divs are selectable (ui-selectable) you can stop the click events bubbling down to the lower level by adding event.stopPropagation() to the click event of the top most div. eg:
Sunday, 6 May 2012